Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

MAC! Cosmetics!

So I went to Cosmetology school with a few super cool chicks who had amazing makeup! So I loved their look and how flawless their complexions were they took me to Mac to get some of my very own! There is nothing comparable to their concealer its so opaque and covers! Im used to wearing BareMinerals so its quite a transition to get used to liquid foundation. So with,that in mind it does feel heavy to me but it makes my skin flawless and their powder makes it petfect! I purchased from their Studio Fix line and powder and foundation were $26.50 each and concealer pot was $17 and I also picked up,an eyebrow pencil in the color lingering. Love the brow pencil I got a shade lighter than my hair color for a more natural effect and it was $15. After wearing Mac for over a month I do have a few cons: after wearing for over 5 hours or so the makeup does have to be retouched because it almost looks like it "seperates" kinda gross and with Bare Minerals It lasted ALL day! Also I have sensitive skin and Mac really breaks me out! I still love it for special occassions or when I want super coverage but I like my skin to breath and therefore I am  still a Bare Minerals fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment